[Msa-discuss] Literature of the African Diaspora

Anne Fernald fernald at fordham.edu
Wed Sep 23 21:47:16 EDT 2015

Dear Modernist Colleagues,

Please spread the word about our position at Fordham for an ass't professor
in literature of the African Diasporas with a focus on African-American
and/or Caribbean lit:

http://apply.interfolio.com/31814

The Fordham University English department invites applications for a
tenure-track position in literatures of the African diaspora, with a focus
on African American and/or Caribbean literatures. This position will be
based at our Rose Hill (Bronx) campus and begins in Fall 2016. The
successful candidate should expect to teach introductory literature and
writing-intensive courses in Fordham’s Core Curriculum, upper-level
undergraduate courses, and courses in his or her areas of specialization
for our M.A. and Ph.D. students.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS

By November 1, 2015, please submit curriculum vitae and cover
letter—addressed to Glenn Hendler, search committee chair—through Interfolio*.
  *

--
Anne E. Fernald <http://www.fordham.edu/info/24101/anne_fernald>
Professor of English and Women's Studies
fernald at fordham.edu
Cunniffe 117
718-817-3014 (Senate office, Rose Hill)

Lowenstein 921B
212-636-7613 (Department office, Lincoln Center)

*Mrs. Dalloway, now available from Cambridge UP*
<http://www.cambridge.org/9781107028784>