[Msa-discuss] MSA 17 Program Draft

Preston, Carrie J cjpresto at bu.edu
Mon Sep 21 17:15:04 EDT 2015

On behalf of the MSA 17 Conference Organizing Committee, I am happy to present the draft program for Modernism and Revolution (Boston, November 19-22, 2015). The program is also available on the conference website<https://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa17/>, should you have trouble opening the attached PDF.

Please alert us to any scheduling conflicts or errors by emailing msaseventeen at gmail.com<mailto:msaseventeen at gmail.com>. Please note that we made every possible effort to accommodate delegates’ scheduling preferences. Any further changes will be very difficult to make at this time.

MSA 17 Conference Organizing Committee:

Marjorie Howes, Carrie Preston, Paige Reynolds

Graduate Student Assistants:

Trista Doyle, Linda Martin, Nell Wasserstrom

Carrie J. Preston
Associate Professor
Boston University
Department of English

Director, Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Program
704 Commonwealth Avenue
Alden Hall, Suite 101
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
617.358.6445