[Msa-discuss] A Listserv for Feminist Modernist Society and Journal (FMS)

Laity, Cassandra claity at utk.edu
Sat Sep 12 13:07:28 EDT 2015

Dear Modernists,

We are collecting e-mails from people interested in joining a Feminist Modernist Society listserv to be hosted by Julie Vandivere at Bloomsburg.

You would receive announcements and updates concerning the forming Society and Feminist Modernist Studies Journal (being negotiated at a major press for start-up date of 2017. Send e-mails to me at:

claity at utk.edu

If you wrote a testimonial for FMS or attended the 2015 Woolf conference, you are already on this list (and may take your self off it).

Cheers, Cassandra Laity

Prof. Cassandra Laity
Visiting Scholar
English Department