[Msa-discuss] 2016 Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf cfp

Hussey, Dr. Mark mhussey at pace.edu
Fri Sep 11 13:26:54 EDT 2015

(From Mark Hussey on behalf of Jane de Gay)

Dear all
I'm pleased to send you a Call for Papers for the 26th Annual Virginia Woolf Conference (below and as an attachment). Please circulate it as widely as possible. We are looking forward to receiving your proposals and to seeing you in Leeds!
If you haven't already done so, please bookmark our website www.woolf2016.com<http://www.woolf2016.com>. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with us on Woolf2016 at leedstrinity.ac.uk<mailto:Woolf2016 at leedstrinity.ac.uk>.
Best wishes
Jane de Gay & the Local Host Committee

Revd Dr Jane de Gay | Reader in English Literature, Leeds Trinity University | Brownberrie Lane, Horsforth, Leeds LS18 5HD
The 26th Annual Conference on Virginia Woolf | Leeds Trinity University | 16-19 June 2016
www.Woolf2016.com<http://www.woolf2016.com/>