[Msa-discuss] ACLA CFP -- "Networking Modernisms"

Melissa Dinsman mdinsman at nd.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:36:10 EDT 2015

Hello Fellow Modernists,

I want to draw your attention to a CFP for a 2016 ACLA seminar. The seminar
is on “Networking Modernisms” and is open to modernist-focused papers
working across national, temporal and media boundaries. We are interested
in the ways in which definitions or our understandings of “modernisms” and
“networks” converge. You will find the CFP here:
http://www.acla.org/seminar/networking-modernisms. Abstracts are due Sept.
23. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at mdinsman at nd.edu.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Melissa

--
*Melissa Dinsman*, *Ph.D.*
CLIR/DLF Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Curation for Visual Studies

*University of Notre Dame*
113 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5629
*phone:* 574-631-1130