[Msa-discuss] MSA 17 panel - late addition needed!

Marius Hentea marius.hentea at sprak.gu.se
Fri Oct 30 03:40:44 EDT 2015

Due to a family emergency, one of the speakers on the panel I organised for MSA 17 - Between Nation and World: Modernist Communities in Crisis - cannot get to Boston for the conference.

If anybody is interested in delivering a paper that could conceivably fit within the very broad prompts of the panel title, send me a note (and the sooner the better, of course!). The panel itself is Sunday morning, 8:30-10:30.

Marius Hentea
University of Gothenburg
marius.hentea at sprak.gu.se