[Msa-discuss] MSA 17 Schedule

Preston, Carrie J cjpresto at bu.edu
Thu Oct 8 17:20:06 EDT 2015

On behalf of the MSA 17 Conference Organizing Committee, I am happy to present the schedule for Modernism and Revolution (Boston, November 19-22, 2015). The schedule is also available on the conference website<https://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa17/>, should you have trouble opening the attached PDF.

This version of the schedule contains a considerable number of revisions from the previously circulated draft. Please alert us to any errors, particularly double-bookings, by emailing msaseventeen at gmail.com<mailto:msaseventeen at gmail.com> as soon as possible. We will be sending the program to print early next week. Please note that we are not able to make any additional changes to accommodate delegates’ scheduling preferences at this time.

MSA 17 Conference Organizing Committee:

Marjorie Howes, Carrie Preston, Paige Reynolds

Graduate Student Assistants:

Trista Doyle, Linda Martin, Hannah Simpson, Nell Wasserstrom

Carrie J. Preston
Associate Professor
Boston University
Department of English

Director, Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies Program
704 Commonwealth Avenue
Alden Hall, Suite 101
Boston, Massachusetts 02215
617.358.6445