[Msa-discuss] Katherine Mansfield Society Annual Birthday Lecture, 2pm, Sunday 18 October, London

Gerri Kimber gerri at thekimbers.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 05:14:41 EDT 2015

The Katherine Mansfield Society is delighted to post details of this year¹s
annual birthday lecture, featuring Professor Clare Hanson (University of
Southampton) speaking on ŒKatherine Mansfield and Psychology¹.  See flier
attached. Once again we are fortunate to be guests of Birkbeck, University
of London, in the magnificent setting of the Keynes Library in Gordon
Square. As always, please note the venue is not large, so do reserve your
tickets asap. We expect an early sell-out for Professor Hanson. Do forward
the flier to interested parties and display on noticeboards.

Professor Clare Hanson
ŒKatherine Mansfield and Psychology'

Sunday 18 October 2015, 2.00pm
Keynes Library,
Birkbeck, University of London,
43, Gordon Square, London, WC1H 0PD
Tickets £15 members and £20 non-members, to include a glass of wine, cake,
and a copy of the birthday lecture booklet.
Please go to Eventbrite to book your tickets:
https://eventbrite.co.uk/event/17242300184/