[Msa-discuss] Modernist Networks (ModNets) Online and Accepting Applications

Wasmoen, Nikolaus nwasmoen at luc.edu
Thu Dec 17 11:28:53 EST 2015

?Modernist Networks, a federation of digital projects in the field of modernist literary and cultural studies, officially launched at last month's MSA conference in Boston. ModNets provides a vetting community for digital modernist scholarship and a technological infrastructure to support access to scholarship on modernist literature and culture. Please check out the site at http://www.modnets.org<http://www.modnets.org/>!

We are now actively seeking digital projects to join our federation. For information on our editorial board, our peer review process, and the kinds of projects we are looking for, see http://www.modnets.org/about/what-is-ModNets, or contact our project manager, Nikolaus Wasmoen, at pm at modnets.org<mailto:pm at modnets.org>.

Pamela Caughie and David Chinitz, Directors