[Msa-discuss] Fwd: The Museum of Modern Art, New York presents Picasso: The Making of Cubism 1912–1914

cjnoland cjnoland at uci.edu
Wed Sep 17 12:08:43 EDT 2014

Yes, that always makes me pause, too.  Here's some help, though (from
MOMA website):

"Admission is free for all visitors during UNIQLO Free Friday Nights,
held every Friday evening from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. Tickets for UNIQLO Free
Friday Nights are not available in advance. Your UNIQLO Free Friday
Night ticket permits you to all other Museum galleries, exhibitions, and
films."  (I'm assuming "other Museum galleries" means you can see all
exhibitions...)