[Msa-discuss] Modernism textbook needed

Angeliki Spiropoulou angelikispiropoulou at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:32:27 EDT 2014

The book, Modernism: An Anthology of Sources and Documents, edited by V. Kolocotroni, J. Goldman and O. Taxidou,  published by EUP is a classic!

Dr Angeliki Spiropoulou (MA, PhD Sussex University)
Assistant Professor in Modern European Literature and Theory
The University of the Peloponnese
Department of Theatre Studies
Vasileos Konstantinou 21, 2100 Nafplio, Greece
tel.: ++30 27520 96130 (Dept Secretariat)e-mail: aspirop at uop.grhttp://ts.uop.gr/images/stories/files/bs/spiropoulou_bs.pdf

http://ts.uop.gr/images/stories/files/bs/spiropoulou_bs_eng.pdf
https://uop-gr.academia.edu/AngelikiSpiropoulou