[Msa-discuss] Modernism, Middlebrow and the Literary Canon - The Modern Library Series, 1917-1955

Lise Jaillant l.jaillant at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 10:51:06 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the publication of my book on the Modern Library
series - with chapters on Woolf's Mrs Dalloway, Joyce's A Portrait of the
Artist as a Young Man, Faulkner's Sanctuary,...

More information and to read the introduction:
http://www.pickeringchatto.com/modernlibrary

And to recommend the book to your librarian, click here:
http://www.pickeringchatto.com/recommend-to-your-librarian?srcid=1780

Pickering & Chatto has also prepared a flyer (attached) with a generous 25%
discount for pre-orders (valid until 30 October).

Feel free to contact me at L.Jaillant at uea.ac.uk

Best wishes,
---
Dr Lise Jaillant

Lecturing Fellow | University of East Anglia | School of Literature, Drama
& Creative Writing

Humboldt Research Fellow | Universitat Leipzig

Modernism, Middlebrow and the Literary Canon in The Modern Library Series,
1917–1955 : Forthcoming in Pickering & Chatto’s “Literary Texts and the
Popular Marketplace” series http://www.pickeringchatto.com/modernlibrary