[Msa-discuss] Association of Print Scholars

Association of Print Scholars info at printscholars.org
Tue Oct 7 17:36:16 EDT 2014

We are excited to announce the launch of the Association of Print Scholars
(APS). APS is a nonprofit members’ group for enthusiasts of printmaking
that will bring together the diverse community of curators, collectors,
academics, grad students, paper conservators, critics, independent
scholars, and dealers. APS’s goals are to encourage innovative and
interdisciplinary study of printmaking and to facilitate dialogue among
members.

Membership benefits will include:

   -

   Access to a searchable database of active members and their current
   activities
   -

   Ability to update online membership profile with all print-related
   activities
   -

   Announcements about events, exhibitions, calls for papers, and other
   news from the print world
   -

   Opportunities to promote new projects to members on the APS website and
   listserv
   -

   Participation in APS’s events, including lectures and scholarly
   conferences
   -

   Grants for digital projects and research, and support for
   working/reading groups

For further information, please contact info at printscholars.org, or visit
www.printscholars.org.

Please consider joining and donating to APS through our Indiegogo campaign
(link below).  Your support will help us build our website, which will
launch in early 2015.

http://igg.me/at/printscholars

Thank you,

Britany Salsbury, CUNY Graduate Center and Metropolitan Museum of Art

Co-President

Christina Weyl, Rutgers University

Co-President

Alison W. Chang, RISD Museum