[Msa-discuss] Ezra Pound society website and little magazine

Roxana Preda Roxana.Preda at ed.ac.uk
Tue May 13 15:13:19 EDT 2014

Dear fellow modernists,

The Ezra Pound Society has finally takes the plunge, or rather two plunges.

Our organisation now has a virtual home, a website just for us and
those who love Pound.
Visit us at http://www.ezrapoundsociety.org

In addition, for people who'd like to take the second plunge and
become members of our society, we have a new serial, called Make It
New (what else?)

It is a little magazine for Poundians and those who are interested to
know what's new in Pound studies. It is designed to teach, to move and
to delight, but not necessarily in that order. We are rather hoping
for the delight first.

The little mag is conceived as a digital multimedia quarterly and if
you don't believe me, just check out our excerpts of Pound's opera
Cavalcanti. Joshua Bloom's superb baritone voice singing the Donna mi
prega aria is something to remember.

Everybody's welcome!

Roxana Preda
President of the EPS

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.