[Msa-discuss] Storify of Twitter role play "Dorian Gray and Friends" now published

Petra Dierkes-Thrun petradt at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 01:45:59 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

the Storify of the Twitter role play "Dorian Gray and Friends: A
Decadent Twitter Soiree" is now published at

http://storify.com/petradt/dorian-gray-and-friends-a-decadent-twitter-soiree-1

and hopefully induces some excellent neo-Victorian-Decadent-Modernist
chuckles.Thanks to those of you who participated, both from me and the
students in my COMPLIT seminar "Oscar Wilde and the French Decadents"
here at Stanford. We had a blast!

Best wishes, and happy reading!
Petra Dierkes-Thrun

--
Petra Dierkes-Thrun, PhD
Lecturer, Department of Comparative Literature
pdthrun at stanford.edu

Co-Editor, The Latchkey: Journal of New Woman Studies
Advisory Editor, boundary2.org (Duke UP)
Book: Salome's Modernity: Oscar Wilde and the Aesthetics of Transgression
Editorial Board, Rodopi Dialogues Series