[Msa-discuss] Reminder: Dorian Gray Twitter Role Play tomorrow! (Wed., March 19)

Petra Dierkes-Thrun petradt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:23:32 EDT 2014

Just a quick reminder about the literary role play tomorrow. Things are
already being prepared at Dorian's house while the Portrait in the attic is
(still) bored, and I hear carriages are on the way from Paris, Brussels,
and (probably) Whitechapel. Stop on by and whisper code word *#digwilde* to
find us on Twitter!

All best,

Petra Dierkes-Thrun
Stanford University