[Msa-discuss] Fwd: Special lunchtime meeting 3/21

nyc modernism nycmodernismseminar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:06:15 EDT 2014

Please join us for a lunchtime session on March 21, from 1:00 to 2:15.
 This will be a special meeting to coincide with the ACLA (American Comp.
Lit Association) Conference <http://acla.org/acla2014/> at NYU.  We will be
meeting at the Half Pint <http://www.thehalfpint.com/default.html>, 76 West
3rd St., so as to enable conference-goers to join us.  (Food and drink will
be available to purchase from the restaurant.)

Rich Cole (U Alberta) will be facilitating the session, as we workshop his
in-progress essay, "Fear After Representation in Poe and Baudelaire"
 Please reply to this email for a copy of the essay.

All are welcome; feel free to forward this information to interested
scholars.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Gilchrist,
Jonathan Goldman
Ernest lalongo
Cecily Swanson

--

*Founded in 2009, the NYC Modernism Seminar is an interdisciplinary forum
for NYC-area scholars of the modernist period to read and discuss current

*Facilitator Guidelines:*
*Those who submit materials should be ready to*
*1. provide an electronic version of the text*
*2. offer a brief oral summary (quite informal is quite fine)*
*3. facilitate discussion*

*Facebook user?  Find our page
there: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NYC-Modernism-Seminar/125898597449618
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/NYC-Modernism-Seminar/125898597449618>*