[Msa-discuss] Panel Announcement: Multi/Interdisciplinary Investigations into Italy and World War I, January 4, 2015, NYC

Ernest Ialongo eialongo at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 12:04:55 EST 2014

Colleagues,
If you are attending the annual meeting of the American Historical Association, you may find the panel below of interest:
 Multi/Interdisciplinary Investigations into Italy and World War I
  Society for Italian Historical Studies 3
  Sunday, January 4, 2015: 2:30 PM-4:30 PM Green Room (New York Hilton, Fourth Floor)
Chair:  Adrian Lyttleton, Johns Hopkins University

Papers:
Futurism from Foundation to World War: The Art and Politics of an Avant-Garde Movement  Ernest Ialongo, Hostos Community College, City University of New York
Maciste Goes to War: Maciste Alpino, 1916  Jacqueline Reich, Fordham University
Cinema: Femminile, Plurale—Italian Women Filmmakers through the Great War  Alessia Palanti, Columbia University
Comment:  Adrian Lyttleton, Johns Hopkins University
Sincerely,
Ernest Ialongo
 "Ma la vita a New York e estremamente dispendiosa ed ardua. Occorrono nervi d'acciaio, dosi di pazienza all'infinito e MOLTI DOLLARI."
Fortunato Depero in New York to F.T. Marinetti, 31 October 1929.