[Msa-discuss] Evelyn Waugh and His Circle: Reading and Editing the Complete Works. Leicester, 24-26 April 2015

waughconf waughconf at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 10:44:39 EST 2014

Evelyn Waugh and His Circle:
Reading and Editing the Complete Works

24-26 April, 2015

Hosted by the University of Leicester at College Court, Leicester, UK.
Kindly supported by the Arts and Humanities Research Council.

Registration is now open for the international conference, Evelyn Waugh and his Circle. This conference is a celebration and integral part of the
Complete Works of Evelyn Waugh project, which is based at the University of Leicester. From the 24-26 April we will be welcoming Waugh scholars
from around the world, who present research alongside many of the project's own editors. We are delighted to host Selina Hastings, Paula Byrne
and William Boyd as our keynote speakers, and the project will be introduced by Evelyn Waugh's grandson, Alexander Waugh.

For more information and to register please visit: http://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/english/news/waughconf

Please email waughconf at le.ac.uk with any queries.

Registration is open until Saturday 28th February 2015.