[Msa-discuss] MSA Voting Is Now Open

Adam McKible adam.mckible at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 09:37:06 EDT 2014

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Dear MSA Members;

Voting is now open for the 2014 MSA elections. To vote, please use the link on the MSA home page, or click on http://msa.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/2014_msa_vote.cgi  Your member number is 665754.
Voting will be open until 11:59 PM on April 30, 2014. We are electing officers for three positions:

1. 2nd VICE PRESIDENT (the 2nd Vice President assumes office on the final day of MSA 16 in 2014, then proceeds to the position of 1st Vice-President on the final day of MSA 17 in 2015, and then to that of President on the final day of MSA 18 in 2016).

2. CHAIR, PROGRAM (3-year term commencing on the final day of MSA 16 in 2014).

3. CHAIR, MEMBERSHIP & ELECTIONS (3-year term commencing on the final day of MSA 16 in 2014).

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTIONS of these positions may be found at the MSA Website           (http://msa.press.jhu.edu/about/bylaws.html).

If you have any questions, please contact me at amckible at jjay.cuny.edu.

If you have difficulty accessing the site or completing your ballot, please contact JHUP for help:

--Toll free number at 800-548-1784 (U.S. and Canada only), all others please call 410-516-6987
--By email at jrnlcirc at press.jhu.edu --By fax at 410.516.3866.

Again, voting will be open until 11:59 PM on April 30, 2014.

I urge you all to vote, and to remind your friends and associates to do so!

Sincerely,

Adam McKible
Membership and Elections Chair

www.press.jhu.edu

1.800.548.1784

jrnlcirc at press.jhu.edu

The Johns Hopkins University Press Journals Division

2715 N Charles St | Baltimore, MD 21218 US
This email was sent to adam.mckible at verizon.net. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.