[Msa-discuss] Talk on Gertrude Stein and her publishers. Columbia University, April 10 (Thursday) at 6pm

Lise Jaillant l.jaillant at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:58:46 EDT 2014

"'Shucks, we've got glamour girls too!' Gertrude Stein, Bennett Cerf
and the Making of a Modernist Star." This is the title of my talk at
Columbia University, NYC on April 10 (Thursday) at 6pm. All welcome!

More details here:
http://library.columbia.edu/locations/rbml/exhibitions/2013-2014.html

--
Dr Lise Jaillant
Lecturer (Assistant Professor) in Twentieth-Century Literature

Modernism, Middlebrow and the Literary Canon in The Modern Library
Series, 1917-1955 : Forthcoming in Pickering & Chatto's "Literary
Texts and the Popular Marketplace" series:
http://www.pickeringchatto.com/titles/1780-9781848934931-modernism-middlebrow-and-the-literary-canon