[Msa-discuss] Joyce Letters to Grant Richards Question

Nicholas Morris nmorris at buffalo.edu
Tue Sep 10 13:58:24 EDT 2013

Melissa,

Both letters are signed "Jas A Joyce". Though Gilbert doesn't include the signatures in LI, both letters are also transcribed in Ellmann's SELECTED LETTERS OF JAMES JOYCE, where the signatures are included. If you need more specific calligraphic detail, I would contact the NYPL Berg Collection, where the original autograph letters are kept.

Best,
Nick Morris

Nicholas Morris
PhD Candidate