[Msa-discuss] Queries concerning modernist, feminist journal

Bahun, Sanja sbahun at essex.ac.uk
Thu Jun 27 13:24:24 EDT 2013

Dear Cassandra,

Much needing coverage: female surrealists (internationally).

All good wishes for the new journal!

Sanja

Dr Sanja Bahun
Associate Professor
Director of Graduate Studies
Department of Literature, Film, and Theatre Studies
University of Essex
Colchester CO43SQ
United Kingdom

New in print:
Language, Ideology, and the Human: New Interventions
http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9781409428343