[Msa-discuss] Tender Buttons?

sch1 at buffalo.edu sch1 at buffalo.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:53:34 EST 2013

Jennifer:

Some brief excerpts from "Poetry and Grammar" could give the students a place to
begin thinking about the strategies of TB. I sometimes invite teams of students
to go on a "hunt" for image clusters and different versions of same/similar words
in the text--to pull different threads through it. It helps them to focus on the
poem as a composition (and to see the various themes, such as fabric/sewing,
cooking/eating, etc.). I hope you have fun with it!

Stacy Hubbard
SUNY at Buffalo

On Wed 02/20/13  1:24 PM , Jennifer Williams jhwilliams at calvin.edu sent: