[Msa-discuss] Vulnerable Times in the Archive: Forgotten Modernist Literary Magazines; CFP MLA Chicago Jan. 9-12, 2014

Belinda Wheeler bwheeler at paine.edu
Mon Feb 18 15:06:28 EST 2013

Please feel free to post and forward. The special session cfp is for MLA Chicago, Jan. 9-14, 2014.
Vulnerable Times in the Archive: Forgotten Modernist Literary Magazines
Special Session
Texts or individuals excluded from the recent Oxford critical volumes (by Brooker & Thacker) are particularly welcome. 250 word abstract and short CV by 15 March 2013; Belinda Wheeler (bwheeler at paine.edu<mailto:bwheeler at paine.edu>).
The proposed session will be in a roundtable format. Presenters will have 5-7 minutes to present their analysis of a magazine/ individual associated with a magazine. After all participants have spoken there will be approximately 20-25 minutes for discussion and questions.
Finally, I want to point out that I welcome abstracts about magazines or individuals in Brooker’s and Thacker’s exceptional volumes, though I would prefer abstracts about lesser-known/ non-canonical literary magazines.
If you have any questions about my cfp please feel free to email me (bwheeler at paine.edu<mailto:bwheeler at paine.edu>).
Thanks!
Belinda Wheeler, PhD
Assistant Professor of English