[Msa-discuss] Interdisciplinary Panels at MSA 15, University of Sussex, 29 August-1 September

Preston, Carrie J cjpresto at bu.edu
Sun Feb 10 21:03:43 EST 2013

Dear MSA Members,

As you begin to plan your seminars, panels, and roundtables for MSA 15, to be held at the University of Sussex 29 August - 1 September, I would like to encourage you to think about including interdisciplinary perspectives and approaches. Please get in touch with me about your plans for interdisciplinary panels. I would be happy to help you find scholars who might fill out an interdisciplinary panel. Write to cjpresto at bu.edu<mailto:cjpresto at bu.edu>.

Sincerely,
Carrie Preston

Chair, Interdisciplinary Approaches
Associate Professor
Boston University
Department of English
Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program
-------

You can post a "Call for Papers" on the MSA member services page: http://msa.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/cfp_view.cgi<http://www.facebook.com/l/AAQFd7f-q/msa.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/cfp_view.cgi>

The seminar proposal deadline is quickly approaching - this Friday, 15 February.The deadline for panel and roundtable proposals is 15 March.

Please contact msabrighton at gmail.com<mailto:msabrighton at gmail.com> with conference enquiries or go to: http://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa15/<http://www.facebook.com/l/aAQG_1mYq/msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa15/>