[Msa-discuss] Modernist Journals Project

Scholes, Robert robert_scholes at brown.edu
Fri Mar 30 19:04:24 EDT 2012

About Carrie's point--She is certainly right about the importance of
journals in many languages, but, up to now, the MJP has confined itself to
English language publications. At some point in the future, I certainly
hope that the Project will be able to include journals in other languages.
But we are still trying to get a rich coverage of periodicals in English,
ranging from the famous little magazines to others with wider circulations
and varying audiences.

Best,
Bob Scholes