[Msa-discuss] Modernist Journals Project

Carrie Noland cjnoland at uci.edu
Fri Mar 30 17:59:32 EDT 2012

Thank you for letting us know.  I wonder, though, as a scholar of French
modernism, why no French periodicals are included.  The journals of the
interwar period in France badly need to be better circulated.  Significant
organs like --Volontés-- (where Césaire published the Cahier, and of which
Eugène Jolas was an editor) should also turn up on the Modernist Journals
website.  As should --Cahiers du Sud--, --Fontaine--, --Soutes--,
--Commune-- ...

Carrie