[Msa-discuss] Film Studies Conference, NYC, March 29th-30th

ria banerjee ria.banerjee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:30:51 EDT 2012

The Cinema Studies Group at The Graduate Center, CUNY are pleased to
announce our upcoming graduate conference, Finishes: Arts and Texts in
Cinema and Media.

All events will be held on campus at 365 Fifth Avenue (34th and Fifth). All
events are free and open to the public.

Keynote Speech: David Greetham, “‘What the devil am I going to do with
you?’ Multiple Endings in Film Adaptations of Novels”

Conference Panels: Friday all day, followed by a closing reception.

Further information about the conference and panels is on our website:
http://filmconference.commons.gc.cuny.edu/

If you prefer, we also have a Facebook Event page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/235649409864558/

Hope to see you there!

--Ria Banerjee and Annie Dell'Aria, Co-organisers, The Graduate Center, CUNY