[Msa-discuss] Imagism

Scholes, Robert robert_scholes at brown.edu
Tue Mar 13 15:35:47 EDT 2012

Hi, MSA members--The MJP is pleased to announce that we now have on line a
collection of the Imagist (and Imagiste) anthologies from 1914 through
1917. We will be adding more supporting materials, like an Introduction
with links to Imagist materials in various periodicals, but these works are
now ready to use in courses that deal with modern American poetry. The
Imagist collections can be located through our "Journals" page, but here is
the direct link:

<http://www.modjourn.org/render.php?view=mjp_object&id=ImagistCollection>

Best wishes,

Bob Scholes

--
Robert Scholes
Research Professor of Modern Culture and Media

MJP: <http://www.modjourn.org>