[Msa-discuss] Embroidery in Modernist Works

George M. Phillips george.phillips at centre.edu
Wed Jun 27 21:10:25 EDT 2012

Dear Jennifer,

Some of Dorian Gray's obsessions are embroideries, and Oscar Wilde also wrote a wonderfully detailed (if long) review of Ernest Lefebure's Embroidery and Lace (which can be read in its entirety on Google Books<http://books.google.com/books?id=cMUVAAAAYAAJ&dq=wilde%20reviews&pg=PA327#v=onepage&q&f=false>).

Best,
George