[Msa-discuss] Embroidery in Modernist Works

Judith Paltin jdthpal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 19:42:07 EDT 2012

"He was so kind and holy and often and often she thought and thought could
she work a ruched teacosy with embroidered floral design for him as a
present or a clock but they had a clock she noticed on the mantelpiece
white and gold" -*Ulysses *"Nausicaa" (13.460-2)
The Benediction vestments must also be embroidered...
   My best, Judith Paltin