[Msa-discuss] Embroidery in Modernist Works

Thomas Travisano travisanot at hartwick.edu
Tue Jun 26 18:26:00 EDT 2012

Also consider Robert Pinsky's "Shirt" and Elizabeth Bishop's "Brazil, January 1, 1502," if those are not too late for your time frame.

Thomas J. Travisano
Professor of English and Chair of English and Theatre Arts
President of the Elizabeth Bishop Society
Senior Advisor to the Robert Lowell Society
Hartwick College
Oneonta, NY 13820
travisanot at hartwick.edu
office: (607) 431-4907

"All the untidy activity continues..." Elizabeth Bishop, "The Bight"