[Msa-discuss] Ulysses Online

Stephen Ross saross at uvic.ca
Sat Jun 16 02:50:28 EDT 2012

The Modernist Versions Project is proud to announce the "Year of Ulysses." As of today, the Modernist Versions Project is now on the web at http://web.uvic.ca/~mvp1922! To mark the occasion, we have released the front matter and first three chapters of Ulysses in high-quality page images taken from the 1922 first edition (available in .pdf and .txt formats). Please visit the site for details on our year-long celebration, featuring regular releases of more of the 1922 Ulysses culminating with the full novel on Bloomsday 2013, monthly live online chats about the novel, a series of lectures by leading figures in Joyce studies, and the "It's All About YoU" art competition with its $500 grand prize.

Click over to http://web.uvic.ca/~mvp1922 now to see more.