[Msa-discuss] Last chance to vote!

Adam McKible adam.mckible at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 20:24:06 EDT 2012

Dear MSA members:
Voting closes tomorrow, at 11:59 PM on April 30, 2012.

To vote, please use the link on the MSA home page, or click on http://msa.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/2012_msa_vote.cgi
  . We are electing officers for three positions:

1. 2nd VICE PRESIDENT (the 2nd Vice President assumes office on the
final day of MSA 14 in 2012, then proceeds to the position of 1st Vice-
President on the final day of MSA 15 in 2013, and then to that of
President on the final day of MSA 16 in 2014).

2. CHAIR, INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACHES (3-year term commencing on the
final day of MSA 14 in 2012).

3. CHAIR, INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (3-year term commencing on the final
day of MSA 14 in 2012).

OFFICIAL DESCRIPTIONS of these positions may be found at the MSA
Website (http://msa.press.jhu.edu/about/bylaws.html).
If you have any questions, please contact me at amckible at jjay.cuny.edu.

If you have difficulty accessing the site or completing your ballot,
please contact JHUP for help:

--Toll free number at 800-548-1784 (U.S. and Canada only), all others
please call 410-516-6987
--By email at jrnlcirc at press.jhu.edu
--By fax at 410.516.3866.

Again, voting will be open until 11:59 PM on April 30, 2011.

I urge you all to vote, and to remind your friends and associates to
do so!

Sincerely,

Adam McKible
Nominations and Elections Chair