[Msa-discuss] Good Hotel News!

Matt Huculak huculak at dal.ca
Tue Sep 6 19:42:51 EDT 2011

Please forgive the cross posting to MSA-Discuss and MSA-Members.

Dear MSA-goers:

If you have not yet booked a hotel, you are in luck.  We have just been given a block of rooms at a downtown hotel about six blocks from the Hyatt:  The Adam's Mark Hotel, 120 Church Street, 716-845-5100.  Say you are with the MSA and you should receive a hotel rate of $129/night.  This hotel has free internet service. It does not have an airport shuttle, but taxis will cost the same from the airport as to the Hyatt, and public transportation from the airport will take you to within a few blocks.

Thanks for your patience with our scramble for more rooms, once the Bills decided to schedule an October 8 in-town game!

Cris

Dr. J. Matthew Huculak
Academic Postdoctoral Fellow, Dalhousie University, Editing Modernism in Canada
Webmaster & Consulting Trustee to the Executive Board, Modernist Studies Association

http://msa.press.jhu.edu/
http://editingmodernism.ca/
http://matthuculak.com/
@jmhuculak