[Msa-discuss] Artificial Light in Modernist Literature

KUSCH, CELENA CKUSCH at uscupstate.edu
Wed Oct 19 07:44:36 EDT 2011

Don't forget the artificial lighting lining the walls of the tombs in the "Secret Name Excavator's Egypt" section of Palimpsest.

Dr. Celena E. Kusch
Assistant Professor of American Literature
Department of Languages, Literature, and Composition
University of South Carolina Upstate
HPAC 217
800 University Way
Spartanburg SC 29303
864.503.5850, ckusch at uscupstate.edu
http://www.uscupstate.edu/english

Shyamal Bagchee, PhD, FRSA
Professor of English and Film Studies
University of Alberta
Humanities Centre 3-5
Edmonton, AB  Canada  T6G 2E5
Telephone: 780-492-4632; Facsimile: 780-492-8142
website:  <www.ualberta.ca/~sbagchee<http://www.ualberta.ca/%7Esbagchee>>
The price of wisdom
is too high,
but folly is expensive too.
Strike a bargain with me, Lord.
I'm not a man of ample means.---Nissim Ezekiel

This communication is intended solely for the addressee and may contain personal and/or privileged information.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy, disclose, distribute, or take action on the communication.  If it has been received in error, please contact me and delete and/or destroy the communication.