[Msa-discuss] Job Opportunity

Stephen Ross saross at uvic.ca
Wed Dec 7 17:52:42 EST 2011

The University of Victoria (uvic.ca<http://uvic.ca>) is searching for a new dean of Graduate Studies. We have a burgeoning research culture, lots of grad programs, and great weather. And orcas just off shore.

http://administration.academickeys.com/seeker_job_display.php?dothis=display&job%5BIDX%5D=34102<http://administration.academickeys.com/seeker_job_display.php?dothis=display&job[IDX]=34102>

Please consider applying. I can't tell you how happy it would make me to have a fellow modernist scholar in the post, and to welcome said person as a colleague to consolidate our standing as a great place to do work in modernism.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Best,
Stephen Ross

Associate Professor of English and
Cultural, Social, and Political Thought,
University of Victoria,
P. O. Box 3070 Stn CSC,
Victoria, BC, V8W 3W1
Phone: 250-721-7237