[Msa-discuss] New issue of The Latchkey: Journal of New Woman Studies

Petra Dierkes-Thrun petradt at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 17:31:34 EDT 2011

Dear MSA list members,

We are very happy to announce our new issue of The Latchkey: Journal of New Woman Studies, a peer-reviewed, international, free-access journal affiliated with The Oscholars group of journals (general editor David C. Rose) and
published by The Rivendale Press, UK (webmaster Steven Halliwell).

You can find us at http://www.oscholars.com/Latchkey/Latchkey3/3home.htm.

New items include the following:

Essays
	* Marilyn Pemberton, “The Fairylands of Mary De Morgan: Seedbeds of Domestic Anarchy”
	* Teresa Louro, “Sarah Grand: Cross-Dressing at the Fin de Siècle”Book reviews
	* Naomi Hetherington and Nadia Valman (eds.), Amy Levy: Critical Essays (Athens, OH: Ohio University Press, 2010).  Reviewed by Sarah Parker.
	* Richard Davenport-Hines, Ettie: The Life and World of Lady Desborough (London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 2008).  Reviewed by David Charles Rose.
	* Linda K. Hughes, Graham R.: Rosamund Marriott Watson, Woman of Letters (Athens, OH: Ohio University Press, 2005).  Reviewed by Carol A. Senf.
	* Carolyn W. de la L. Oulton, Let the Flowers Go: A Life of Mary Cholmondeley (London: Pickering & Chatto: 2009).  Reviewed by Catherine Pope.
	* Carolyn W. de la L. Oulton (ed.), New Woman Fiction, 1881-1899, Part 2, Vols. 4-6 (London: Pickering & Chatto: 2010). Reviewed by Joellen Masters.Featured New Woman section, new item
	* Amy Levy.  By Christine Pullen Plus current announcements of calls for papers, book publications, and other items of interest to our readers

We are always interested in new contributors and comments.  You can reach the editors at unbolt at gmail.com.

With best wishes for a fruitful and happy new academic year, we remain gratefully yours--

Petra Dierkes-Thrun (Stanford University, USA) and Sharon Bickle (University of Queensland, Australia)
Co-Editors, The Latchkey

--
Petra Dierkes-Thrun, PhD
Lecturer, Department of Comparative Literature
pdthrun at stanford.edu

Please see my new book, Salome's Modernity: Oscar Wilde and the Aesthetics of Transgression, at http://press.umich.edu/titleDetailDesc.do?id=1979616.