[Msa-discuss] Registration for MSA 13 Now Open; Graduate Student Travel Grants Available

Matt Huculak huculak at DAL.CA
Mon Apr 4 21:07:46 EDT 2011

Dear MSA Colleagues,

The MSA Board and the MSA13 organizing committee are pleased to announce that registration for MSA13: Buffalo, the "Structures of Innovation," is now open. You may register for the conference by following this link: http://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa13/registration.html

Also, please note that the MSA is now accepting applications for our Graduate Student Travel Grants. Every year we help a limited number of graduate students attend our conference. The application and instructions for this year's conference can be found here: http://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa13/graduate.html

We look forward to seeing you in October.

Best Regards,
M.
Dr. J. Matthew Huculak
Academic Postdoctoral Fellow, Dalhousie University, Editing Modernism in Canada
Webmaster & Consulting Trustee to the Executive Board, Modernist Studies Association

http://msa.press.jhu.edu/
http://editingmodernism.ca/
http://matthuculak.com/