[Msa-discuss] MSA 12 Hotel

Stephen Ross saross at uvic.ca
Fri Oct 1 17:13:30 EDT 2010

The block of rooms we had reserved for MSA 12 attendees has now officially been sold out. Rooms will continue to be bookable at the conference rate, but now based upon availability only.

We are looking into an alternative for those who cannot get rooms in the Empress, and will pass that information along shortly. If you have not already booked your accommodations, though, we urge you to do so now, as we cannot guarantee that rooms will be available if you wait.

Stephen Ross,
for the MSA 12 Organizing Committee