[Msa-discuss] Please vote in the 2010 MSA elections

Debra Rae Cohen cohendr at mailbox.sc.edu
Sun Mar 14 15:47:36 EDT 2010

Dear MSA members:

Last year 195 people--the largest number in MSA history--voted in our
elections for Executive Committee positions. Yet even that number
represented only a small fraction of our membership. This year, only
55 people have voted so far. Please make use of your chance to shape
the future of the organization: vote, and urge your friends and
colleagues to do so.

Voting is now open, and will be open until 11:59 PM on April 12, 2010.

To access the ballot, please use the link on the MSA home page, or
click on http://msa.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/2010_msa_vote.cgi .

If you have any questions, or experience any difficulty in voting,
please contact me at drc at sc.edu.

Sincerely,

Debra Rae Cohen, Nominations and Elections Chair

Debra Rae Cohen
Department of English
University of South Carolina
Humanities Office Building