[Msa-discuss] Voting now open for MSA Board positions

Debra Rae Cohen cohendr at mailbox.sc.edu
Tue Mar 9 18:59:12 EST 2010

Dear MSA members:

Voting is now open for the 2010 Elections to the MSA Executive
Committee.

We are electing officers for two positions:

1. 2nd VICE PRESIDENT (the 2nd Vice President assumes office on the
final day of MSA 12 in 2010, then proceeds to the position of 1st Vice-
President on the final day of MSA 13 in 2011, and then to that of
President on the final day of MSA 14 in 2012).

2. CHAIR, MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATIONS (3-year term
commencing on the final day of MSA 12 in 2010).

To vote, please use the link on the MSA home page, or click on http://msa.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/2010_msa_vote.cgi
  . Voting will be open until 11:59 PM on April 12, 2010.

If you have any questions, or experience any difficulty in voting,
please contact me at drc at sc.edu.

I urge you all to vote, and to remind your friends and associates to
do so!

Sincerely,

Debra Rae Cohen, Nominations and Elections Chair

Debra Rae Cohen
Department of English
University of South Carolina
Humanities Office Building