[Msa-discuss] NEW ONLINE FEATURES AVAILABLE TO MSA MEMBERS

J. Matthew Huculak john-huculak at utulsa.edu
Thu Jul 22 14:39:24 EDT 2010

The MSA is pleased to announce two new features available to our members.

First, we have expanded our website so that publishers may offer special deals to our current members. To see what special discounts you are entitled to as a current member, follow this link: http://msa.press.jhu.edu/special_offers.html

Please consider asking your publisher to list your books on our site. An application form is available here:  http://msa.press.jhu.edu/special_offers.html

Second, we have created a "modernist jobs" page for all members. If you know of a job in the field of modernist studies, please take a moment to list it (for free) at: http://msa.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/jobs_submit.cgi

Please let your department know that it may list modernist jobs on this interdisciplinary list. You do NOT need to be a member to post job announcements.

We are committed to expanding online benefits for our members, and we are always in search of new ideas. If you have a suggestion for something you would like to see online, please feel free to contact me at matt-huculak at utulsa.edu

Don't forget that seminars for MSA VICTORIA are filling quickly. Register now at: http://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa12/registration.html

Best,

Dr. Matt Huculak
Post-Doctoral Fellow
Webmaster & Consulting Trustee to the
Executive Board, Modernist Studies Association
The University of Tulsa
Dept. of English Language and Literature
800 S Tucker Drive
Tulsa, OK 74104

email: matt-huculak at utulsa.edu
http://msa.press.jhu.edu/