[Msa-discuss] Queer modernisms course

Christina Svendsen svendsen at fas.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 10 18:56:19 EST 2010

There's also the censored poems from Baudelaire's *Fleurs du mal*, as well
as the pollinating bumble bee scene in Proust's *Sodom and Gomorrah*. For
Italian, Pasolini's *Poems* (or *Roman Poems* or *The Ragazzi* - those are
the ones I know of in English) and D'Annunzio.

Sounds like a great course!

Christina Svendsen
Harvard University