[Msa-discuss] Queer modernisms course

Glick, Elisa glicke at missouri.edu
Wed Feb 10 12:03:23 EST 2010

Petra, This sounds like a great course!  In addition to all the excellent
recommendations you've already received, I'd suggest Colette's The Pure and
the Impure, Renee Vivien's poetry, and Anais Nin's diaries.  I love teaching
Masoch's Venus in Furs alongside Rachilde's Monsieur Venus.  And I second
Jonathan Greenberg's recommendation of Death in Venice.

--
Elisa Glick
Associate Professor of English and Women¹s and Gender Studies