[Msa-discuss] MJP announcement

Robert Scholes Robert_Scholes at brown.edu
Thu Feb 5 13:50:31 EST 2009

My MJP colleagues and I are pleased to inform you that our digital edition
of Scribner's Magazine from 1910 through 1922 is beginning to appear on the
MJP web site (URL below).  We have two volumes up now, covering the year
1916, and will continue to add  volumes as the work on them is completed.
This is an interesting year, with fiction by Edith Wharton, articles by
Teddy Roosevelt, art by N. C. Wyeth, poetry by Sara Teasdale, a good deal of
writing about the war, and other material.  And, of course, our editions
have all the fascinating advertising that appeared in the magazine.  We
encourage you to explore it.

Best wishes,
Bob Scholes

Robert Scholes
Research Professor of Modern Culture and Media
Co-Director, Modernist Journals Project
RS: <http://www.brown.edu/Departments/MCM/people/scholes/default.html>
MJP: <http://www.modjourn.org>