[Msa-discuss] Graduate Student Travel Grants

Sean Latham sean-latham at utulsa.edu
Mon Aug 31 08:14:05 EDT 2009

MSA Members--

The MSA=B9s entirely redesigned website has now been officially launched.
Please stop by and check it out when you have a chance.    You can get
updates about organization events, manage your membership, and connect with
one another through our developing social media tools.

I also urge you to register for this year=B9s conference and take a moment =
reserve your room at the beautiful Delta Centre-Ville Hotel.  Rooms at the
conference rate are limited, so I urge you to book your room now.

Finally, let me remind you that today (Monday) is the last day to apply for
an MSA Graduate Travel Fellowship.

Sean Latham
President, MSA