[Msa-discuss] MSA XI Montreal Registration Now Open

Matt Huculak matt-huculak at utulsa.edu
Wed Apr 22 10:45:28 EDT 2009

The MSA is pleased to announce that registration for the 11th annual
conference in Montreal is now open.

We are offering our members new payment options this year. Instead of
having to pay conference and membership fees separately, you may now
choose the "pay together" option, which allows you to pay for
membership and conference fees at the same time. One must be a current
member to attend to the conference, so we hope this option will help
facilitate the payment process. You may register at: http://msa.press.jhu.edu/conferences/msa11/registration.html

We are also pleased to announce that our new CFP page is a resounding
success. There are over 30 modernist studies CFPs listed right now.
Many of the CFP deadlines for MSA XI are near, so please visit our
site if you are interested in giving a paper at this year's
conference: http://msa.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/cfp_view.cgi

In other news, you may now keep track of MSA news on Facebook. If you
haven't already joined, please visit us at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35866051126

My apologies for cross-posting.

Best Regards,
M.

Matt Huculak
Webmaster & Consulting Trustee to the
Executive Board, Modernist Studies Association
The University of Tulsa
Dept. of English Language and Literature
800 S Tucker Drive
Tulsa, OK 74104

email: matt-huculak at utulsa.edu
http://msa.press.jhu.edu/