[Msa-discuss] Info about Woolf scholars writing in the 50s-70s

Maren Linett mlinett at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 23 18:08:41 EDT 2008

Dear colleagues,

I am trying to track down, or find information about, some of our colleagues
who published essays about Virginia Woolf in Modern Fiction Studies in the
1950s, 60s, and 70s. The reason I=B9m looking for them that I am reprinting
their articles in a collection entitled Virginia Woolf: An MFS Reader (Johns
Hopkins UP, 2009) and I would like to get or write updated biographical
notes for the back of the collection. So far my web searches have led only
to dead ends, so I thought I=B9d ask for your help.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of or contact info for the following
people? =

 =

Melinda Feldt Cumings (wrote an article on Night and Day published in 1972)
Charles G. Hoffman (wrote an article on Mrs. Dalloway published in 1968)
James Hafley (wrote an article on =B3Moments of Being=B2 published in 1956)
Susan Gorsky (wrote an article on The Waves published in 1972)
Don Summerhayes (wrote an article on Between the Acts published in 1963)
Marilyn Zorn (wrote an article on Between the Acts published in 1956)

Thank you very much for any information!

Sincerely,
 =

Maren Linett
Associate Professor